Jade is the stone of "eternal youth" that has been revered in Japanese and Chinese cultures for years to maintain a youthful appearance. Jade gua sha kit has everything you need to start gently massaging your body.
With a jade roller at its core, a gua sha jade roller wholesale set is an effective way to fully remove all those built-up toxins from your skin. This 3-piece set comes with a plus-sized roller ideal for loosening up your facial muscles as well as reducing puffiness around the eyes. Comes packaged in a gorgeous gift box.
These Gua Sha Scraping Set is an easy-to-use, natural alternative to deep tissue massage that can be used both on the body and face. By gently rolling the round end over the skin, you can experience a wide variety of benefits, including increased blood flow, improved lymphatic drainage, pain reduction, reduced puffiness under the eyes, and more. Just take note of any adverse reactions to this alternative method of healing -- including redness or sensitivity -- as these are sure signs that your body may not agree with this treatment.
Natural Jade Roller & Gua Sha Scraper is the ultimate at-home-on-body massage set. It comes with 2 jade rollers, made of the highest quality nephrite jade available (1 double ends of the roller, the other is 1 side round stone). These 2 on each side of the body, that are ideal for soothing sore muscles and improving circulation. The Set also includes 1 Jade scraper tool to apply oil or cream to the skin while you massage. With the jade roller set, you can target specific points on your body that need relief to get long-lasting relief for stress, tension, and pain.Treat yourself to the ancient practice of jade Gua Sha, which is believed to heal by easing pain, releasing toxins, and increasing energy. The smooth edges of this hand-prepared stone will glide gently over your skin while the warm jade draws out pain and impurities. Gua Sha can be used on any part of the body you feel needs healing, including your back, face, abdomen, legs, knees, hands and feet.
How To Use
- Wash face and also prepare Gua Sha tools which is disinfectant. Learn how to clean Gua Sha tools here
- Apply your favorite face cream, serums, oils or moisturizers
- Use the roller with a back and forth movement, work around facial contours apply more pressure with an upwards motion to lift the muscles with this action
- For drainage using your nose as the central point roll away from it in all directions very gently rolling the toxins outward. Roll along outward from your jaw down the channel that runs down your neck by your ear.
- Use the bigger end for your entire face, and the other end (smaller end) for all those tiny spots, like around your eyes and under your nose.
- Can be refrigerated to extend the crystal's coolness
- If Squeaking occurs, it's is perfectly normal as its stone rubbing metal. a drop of oil will stop this.
- Essential Beauty Set - a facial skin, massager roller for face, body, eyes, the neck will cool, tighten, relax.
This easy-to-use guide was designed to help you perform the ancient Chinese art of Gua Sha for health, relaxation, or facial treatments—the best of East meets West
How its material produces：
The Jade Gua Sha is produced with the material of zishan stone in Jiangxi, China. It's very smooth without impurities. It can be used effectively to smooth skin and massage internal organs when applied to the surface of the body during a Gua Sha treatment. The texture of it will make two people touching when they are in contact. Then, it can press hard to stimulate your skin after you put on the natural Jade Gua Sha cloth.
The following picture will show you all you need to know about the craft of making a gua sha stone, and more!